Styles Added

Have a suggestion for the website? A contribution to make? Feedback? We want to hear from you!

Moderators: Moderator, Administrator

Greg46m
Site Admin

Styles Added

Post by Greg46m » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:21 pm

To all:

I recently added a number of different visual styles that each user can select to customize the way you view the forum. The change comes in the form of different color schemes that you can select. To view and select your customized screen follow these steps:

1. Find "User Control Panel" just under the FWA logo in the upper left hand part of the screen, and click on it.
2. On the next screen select the "Board Preferences" tab.
3. About 2/3 of the way down you will see "My Board Style". It will be set to the default, "Prosilver". Simply click to scroll down and you'll have about 10 color options to choose from here. Simply select the color you wish to use, press "Submit" at the bottom of the screen and you'll be set. Now you'll notice that the confirmation screen will still have your old color scheme, but once you start browsing around after that it will change for you.

It's that easy!

As new styles become available that I think go with this site I will add them to the database and you'll be able to try those out as well using the same steps.

Also, I'm still working on the spell check feature but as of this point the modification still is not available for this forum.
Greg Lavoie - Webmaster

Michael Meisener

Re: Styles Added

Post by Michael Meisener » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:50 am

Greg46m wrote:To all:

I recently added a number of different visual styles that each user can select to customize the way you view the forum. The change comes in the form of different color schemes that you can select. To view and select your customized screen follow these steps:

1. Find "User Control Panel" just under the FWA logo in the upper left hand part of the screen, and click on it.
2. On the next screen select the "Board Preferences" tab.
3. About 2/3 of the way down you will see "My Board Style". It will be set to the default, "Prosilver". Simply click to scroll down and you'll have about 10 color options to choose from here. Simply select the color you wish to use, press "Submit" at the bottom of the screen and you'll be set. Now you'll notice that the confirmation screen will still have your old color scheme, but once you start browsing around after that it will change for you.

It's that easy!
In that Same area you can set your clock to Eastern standard time also.