FS: Model Railroader 1993-2003

Here's the place to hang your For Sale sign. Or put up a wanted ad.

Moderators: Moderator, Administrator

Post Reply
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Noblesville, IN

FS: Model Railroader 1993-2003

Post by caylorman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:52 am

I've got a collection of MR that I am looking to part with. Magazines are bundled by the year, 1993-2003. 95% of the bundles are the complete year, the other 5% may have an issue or two missing. Would like to sell them by the bundle, $12 each plus shipping if you're not near Noblesville, or can't wait until I'm up in the Auburn area.


Post Reply