This is the one and only proper place for trip reports. Let us know what you saw, where you saw it and such.
Moderators: Moderator, Administrator
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:51 pm
- Location: now overlooking the ncd
The international paper plant next to the airport has a Norfolk Southern loco and caboose on display. It looked to even have wooden steps up to the cab. The loco appears to be a sd60E
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:54 pm
- Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Channel 21 News said the SCAN held a fund raiser titled "Trains, Planes, & Automobiles" at the airport. I suspect that was what it was there for.
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: M.P. CF161.8 NS's New Castle District
It was gone by 1800.