Find an old ROW or want to know what the name of that one tower along the EL was? Post any historical questions or comments here. Open to any era from around the Ft Wayne area. Interurbans welcome!
Moderators: Moderator, Administrator
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 am
Is this the Erie RR bridge at Huntington?
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:54 pm
- Location: Fort Wayne, IN
It looks like the Erie in Huntington--the power line tower is in the right place, but I don't recall the building on the left.
- Posts: 839
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:29 pm
- Posts: 1973
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: M.P. CF161.8 NS's New Castle District
Looks about right.