Find an old ROW or want to know what the name of that one tower along the EL was? Post any historical questions or comments here. Open to any era from around the Ft Wayne area. Interurbans welcome!
Moderators: Moderator, Administrator
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:48 pm
Date and photographer n/a
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 am
The photo was taken Sept. 11, 1954. Note the train order hoop.
- Posts: 883
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:29 pm
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:50 pm
Nothing in the bottom hoop for the rear end, I think they're yarding instructions for East Wayne.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 pm
What a GREAT picture. I was born too late. Would kill to have lived in the era of NKP steam in Fort Wayne. Thank God for NKP 765!!