ATCS Dispatch Display Question

Scanners, HAM's, ATCS, Streaming Audio, Mobile Rigs, and anything else tech.

Moderators: Moderator, Administrator

nssd70

ATCS Dispatch Display Question

Post by nssd70 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:00 pm

I've noticed some files don't have a dispatcher display. My question is where do you find the appropriate dispatcher display? Also is there any files for Norfolk Southern's Chicago Line(ex-Conrail).

Doug

Rob
Veteran

Re: ATCS Dispatch Display Question

Post by Rob » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:49 pm

There is not much ATCS active yet on the Chicago line, but it seems to be all set up for it and ready, but, has been "ready for almost a year now with nothing new turned on.
I can't remember if anyones volunteered to be the territory custodian for it yet , our webmaster was hinting at covering part of it once its on at one time, but can not remember how that ended, its all in the ATCSmon group messages.
Rob

Greg46m
Site Admin

Post by Greg46m » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

You're right Rob, I did sort of "bid" on it, but nothing else was officially put in stone.
Greg Lavoie - Webmaster

rooyfletcher
Veteran

Post by rooyfletcher » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 am

nssd70 wrote:I've noticed some files don't have a dispatcher display. My question is where do you find the appropriate dispatcher display? Also is there any files for Norfolk Southern's Chicago Line(ex-Conrail).

Doug
You could look for them in the ATCS Yahoo group - there's quite a few files on there. I'm not sure if they have what your looking for but you could give it a shot.

Rob
Veteran

Post by Rob » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Another option if there is no display is to purchase Track Builder 3 and make one! Its loads of fun to learn!
I had a lot of fun from the tapping of the scanner until i had a layout from Walkerton- Ripley on CSX done and decoded.
Then a year later they finally had one on the ATCSmon group again
Rob